Thursday 25 August 2011

JUMP ABOARD THE GRATITUDE TRAIN

Well hello and welcome to my blog. I am new to the whole concept so bear with me whilst I get my bearings!

I am a proud mum to a pre-schooler and a toddler; wife to a very charismatic man and over enthusiastic employee to three different sectors within nursing. I love them all, I love my life.

It hasn't always been this way with me. I didn't always love my life, I didn't always love being a mother. I didn't always enjoy my nursing and I struggled with guilt and work-life balance issues.

SO what changed? Good question! I am a great believer in fate and that would be my simple explanation. Fate brought me here.

But lets get real. It has been a lot of work, soul searching, support of fabulous friends and fate!

We all have great potential, no matter how exceptional or unexceptional our lives, backgrounds,upbringing or education.

I know this, I believe this and I have seen this.

So jump on board the train, it can and will take you to amazing places.

No comments:

Post a Comment